The difference is in every detail. Introducing the NEW V-Gard H1 Hard Hat
Head, Eye, Face and Hearing
For the modern industrial worker who values comfort and convenience, the new V-Gard® H1 is the hard hat that delivers ease-of-use and ultimate comfort even in the most demanding applications. Learn what separates the new MSA V-Gard H1 safety helmet from the rest.
Confidence without compromise.
For the modern industrial worker who values comfort and convenience, our V-Gard H1 is the safety helmet that delivers ease-of-use and ultimate comfort even in the most demanding applications.
The new V-Gard H1 Safety Helmet was inspired, tested and refined in some of the most challenging, most rigorous conditions…by the most critical audience…
Each move you make at work inspired every design decision made, ensuring exceptional comfort and ease of use in a stylish low-profile design.
COMFORT – keeping you comfortable for your whole working day
• Unique Fas-Trac® III Pivot Ratchet Suspension for superior comfort, adjustability, and range of motion.
• Non-contact foam liner maximizes air flow and breathability for optimal cooling and hygiene.
• Non-vented option for use in electrical applications.
• Vented option for optimal air flow and cooling.
• Premium moisture wicking headband with breathable foam and hook and loop attachment for easy field replacement.
EASE OF USE – Designed to make your life easier and safer
• Low profile design- perfect when working at height or in confined spaces, even with the V-Gard H1 visor or V-Gard H1 spectacles attached
• V-Gard H1 is a safety platform: the patented “push-button” rail enables quick and easy attachment of visors or spectacles - no need for an additional carrier!
• Standard universal clips for head lamps enables quick installation and removal.
• Standard field replaceable 4-point chinstraps with multiple adjustment points for customised fit and comfort.
• Standard rescue whistle integrated into the chin strap buckle
STYLE – designed with the wearer in mind
• Modern style
• Matte finish shell, available in 9 colours
• Standard reflective stickers
• Optional logo customisation (up to 3 locations)
Learn what separates the new MSA V-Gard H1 safety helmet from the rest