Best Practices for Cleaning and Disinfecting M1, G1 & GALLET F1XF
Head, Eye, Face and Hearing
To address the important topic of firefighter health and safety, we developed several documents including Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines for our M1 SCBA and GALLET F1XF Fire Helmet which are all available on a new web page.
Firefighters must properly wear the best protective gear, and, more importantly, maintain, clean and disinfect it. MSA is helping to advise its customers of industry-accepted cleaning and disinfecting processes and procedures to help maintain firefighters’ equipment and protect it from damage caused by cleaning agents or the cleaning methods themselves.
MSA developed specific documents in addition to the applicable product user manuals:
• M1 SCBA Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines
• GALLET F1XF Fire Helmets Cleaning and Disinfection Guidelines
• M1 SCBA Cleaning and Disinfection Infographic
• GALLET F1XF Fire Helmets Cleaning and Disinfection Infographic
• Best Practices to help reduce firefighter risk White Paper
Learn more on our Web Page dedicated to Firefighter Health and Safety.
For Product Cleaning Guidance related to COVID-19, click here.