What is the common feature of the MSA M1 SCBA and the GALLET F1XF Fire Helmet?
The answer is… M O D U L A R I T Y. Modularity has always been the number one priority in our developments as one product cannot fit all needs or budgets.
The M1 breathing apparatus represents the most advanced, ergonomic and modular SCBA system on the market which was designed and developed side-by-side with ﬁreﬁghters. This all-new breathing apparatus platform includes several innovative and customisable features:
• Individual configuration according to your needs and budgets
• Easy upgrade in the field, whenever new components are needed
• Integration of new technologies, such as telemetry and situational awareness
• Enhanced hygiene and improved ergonomics supporting firefighter health and safety
• Integrated best-in-class communication headsets
• Innovative material composition for increased chemical resistance
Whilst MSA is pursuing its global fire helmet expertise for more than 35 years, the GALLET F1XF helmet brings the utmost protection level thanks to its extreme modularity. Firefighters can choose the best helmet to fit their mission and their individual settings:
• Modular inner components for quick disassembly and maintenance
• Soft goods are easily removable, washable and replaceable
• Variety of 13 colours, including high-viz fluo yellow and photoluminescent for enhanced visibility in dark environments
• Customisation with comb colours, pad printing front plates and reflective stickers
• Integrated communication headsets and hearing protection
• Integrated Lighting Module