Hmmmm...Something is different about The Advisor!?
As technology continues to evolve, so must our approach in communicating with our customers. With that said, we are pleased to announce a new and improved layout for MSA's ADVISOR eNewsletter.
In an effort to provide you with quick, useful information, we have created an appealing new format for The ADVISOR. It has been redesigned for readability and to give you information quickly and efficiently. Here's what's in store:
- This new layout will include one or two headline stories that will allow us to feature content that is more editorial in nature. Stories can now be viewed in their entirety, without having to leave your email.
- You'll find other pertinent news related items featured in the "News Briefs" section, found as a side bar. These are short, newsworthy items that warrant your attention.
- Also featured is a SAVE THE DATE section for pertinent trade shows, industry events, webinars, etc., to help make you aware of what's happening...and when!
- We've made it easy for you to share content with your customers or associates; simply email "Customer Content" from any ADVISOR article by clicking the email link in the top right corner.
- We have simplified The ADVISOR library's accessibility, as well! It is important to note that you can now access The Advisor from our public website. Just log in for Channel Partner/Manufacturing Representative content. (Previously, you were forced to use the link placed on MSA24).
As we unveil this new look, there will be a new distribution schedule as well; ADVISOR will now be distributed monthly; however, abbreviated versions of Advisor may be released should urgent issues arise.
As we continue our efforts in providing you with pertinent and timely communications, your feedback, as always, is welcomed! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
We appreciate your continued support.