Announcing the MSA G1 SCBA
Allow us to introduce you to the most comfortable, streamlined, balanced, configurable, and customizable self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) we've ever produced.
Over the years, we have helped to harness new technologies that produced exceptional protective equipment. Based on feedback from firefighters and First Responders, we have taken that to a new level and developed the most advanced, intelligent user-friendly SCBA available today.
The MSA G1 SCBA is an integrated, feature-rich solution to your SCBA needs. Notable features include:
- The MSA G1 Facepiece is lightweight and compact. By eliminating all electronic components, we have reduced the weight by more than ¾ of a pound
- The customizable Control Module provides dual color LCD and analog displays
- Increased situational awareness through 360° of three-stage buddy lights and upgraded reflective material
- The newly designed Heads Up Display (HUD) has been integrated into the MSA G1 Regulator and brought to the user through innovative light pipe technology; this new design provides the user with a clear line of sight to their remaining air status, as well as critical alerts and alarms
- Loud and clear communications come standard on every MSA G1 SCBA
- MSA G1 SCBA's intelligent weight distribution improves comfort, balance and fit
- Central power system for all electronics - a single battery source powers the entire unit; uses either alkaline or rechargeable battery
- Cylinder attachments are available in easily-upgradeable threaded or quick-connect
- Integrated technology for future expansion
- Customizable - Built to meet your specific needs
Upon receiving NIOSH and NFPA approvals
All product information and collateral materials are currently available at www.MSAfire.com/breathe or call 1-800-MSA-FIRE to learn more.
Outbound Product Line Manager, Respiratory Protection and Thermal Imaging Cameras