Register Now: “Connected Work Benefits for Safety Managers” Webinar with BIC Magazine
Portable Gas Detection
Join MSA connected solutions experts to learn how connected gas detection technologies can help create adaptable and proactive safety programs while driving visibility, productivity, and efficiency for safety managers. The live webinar will be hosted by BIC Magazine at 12:00 pm ET on Wednesday, April 12.
Join MSA connected solutions experts for a webinar in partnership with BIC Magazine to discover how connected gas detection technologies can help:
- Improve awareness and visibility of workers across multiple jobsites
- Provide actionable data to help reduce risk and drive more proactive safety programs
- Simplify compliance by automating traditionally time-consuming reporting and fleet management requirements
- Increase operational efficiency and improve accountability to reach an organization’s long-terms safety goals
Following the webinar, you’ll have more insights about where the future of connected gas detection technology is going, and how to take the first steps to begin implementing these technologies within your organization.
Featured speakers are:
- Gustavo Lopez, Vice President of Connected Services & General Manager of Industrial Products
- Chris Borneo, Connected Work Product Platform Director
- Anne Osbourn, Connected Services and Solutions Manager
The live webinar will be held at 12:00pm ET on Wednesday, April 12.