2014 Year in Review: MSA's Commitment to the Fire Service
Portable Gas Detection
Thermal Imaging Cameras
At MSA, “When you go in…We go in with you” is more than just words, it’s what drives us. Our long-standing commitment to the fire service began 100 years ago. And since our inception, our continuous goal has been to provide dependable, high-quality personal protective equipment, instruments and service.
This past year has been an exciting one for us!
2014 New Products:
- MSA G1 SCBA -- Approved and Shipping: The most technologically advanced, streamlined, balanced, and customizable SCBA that MSA has ever produced!
- FireHawk® M7XT Air Mask: A true high-tech achievement in critical protection exceeds NFPA 2013 requirements and provides firefighters with the highest quality SCBA available.
- Cairns® Fire Helmets: Firefighters asked for improvements and we listened by adding enhancements and comfort features to the helmet that has been trusted by generations since 1836!
- ALTAIR® 2X Gas Detector: The first one- or two-gas detector that minimizes total cost of ownership, increases durability and delivers enhanced worker safety, compliance and traceability.
- EVOLUTION® 6000 TIC: The new platform comprises of three new models including Basic, Plus or Xtreme to offer the best mix of features to support the thermal imaging needs of all first responders.
For more details on all of our new products, go to 2014 Fire Service New Product Guide -- ID 5500-007 also available on MSA's Asset Library.