What's Green, Lean and Helps Provide "Sun Screen?"
Head, Eye, Face and Hearing
Why the V-Gard® GREEN Full Brim Hard Hat, of course!
- It's green because, like it's V-Gard GREEN Cap counterpart, it's made of green high-density polyethylene (GHDPE), a biopolymer made from sugarcane-based ethanol.
- It's lean because for every ton of GHDPE produced, 2.5 tons of carbon dioxide is captured from the environment.
- It helps provide "sun screen" because of the full brim on the hard hat.
The V-Gard GREEN Full Brim Hard Hat is:
- Available NOW in five colors (white, red, blue, yellow, and green).
- Automatically equipped with the customer-approved Fas-Trac® III Suspension.
- Certified to ANIS/ISEA Z89.1-2014 and CSA Z94.1-2005 (Type I, Class E). Plus, it offers ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 optional approvals for reverse don, Higher Temperature (HT) and Lower Temperature (LT).
- USDA Certified Biobased (95% biobased shell material).
Do your part for the planet! Contact MSA Customer Service at 1-800-MSA-2222 to place your order today.