REGISTER TODAY! MSA’s Competent Person for Fall Protection (Military) Course
MSA's Competent Person for Fall Protection (Military) Course is designed to meet the requirements of EM 385-1-1. It will prepare Army Corps of Engineer employees and contractors that must work at heights at their facility. The class provides the necessary skills to develop, deliver, and evaluate students on basic safety at heights knowledge and technical understanding.
Reserve your space now for Course No. ZT-CPFALLPROT. For your convenience, this three-day course has several dates and locations to choose from:
- October 25-27: Chicago, Illinois
- November 1-3: Houston, Texas
- November 9-11: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- November 15-17: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- December 6-8: Houston, Texas
- December 20-22: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
For details and more information on topics of discussion, see the attached Safety at Heights™ Training Bulletin.