New and Improved Confined Space Webpage!
Every day confined spaces represent major health and safety risks for workers. Recognizing and planning appropriately for confined space work can mean the difference between a productive day and disaster. MSA's new and improved Confined Space Webpage offers solutions and information front and center with many new user-friendly sections:
- Application Images: Determine what products are best suited for your application with easy-to-use visuals, and simple product link capabilities.
- Did You Know? Facts: Obtain statistics, confined space OSHA regulations, and equipment evaluation sign-up information from safety experts.
- Confined Space Resources: Answers at your fingertips for all your questions including standards, training, rescue plans, and more!
- Hierarchy of Controls: From the top to the bottom of the pyramid, identify which control methods provide the most effective means of protection.
- Potential Hazards: Engulfment by material, electrical hazards, falls, and many other hazards are highlighted in this section along with product recommendations.
One glance at our new website, and it is easy to see that things have changed for the better. Check it out today!