G1 SCBA with Integrated TIC Gives Every Firefighter the Power to See it All!
MSA’s Integrated Thermal Imaging Camera Now Approved and Shipping!
The new NFPA 1981 certified G1 SCBA with Integrated Thermal Imaging Camera (iTIC) is the only unit on the market that is integrated directly into the firefighter’s SCBA. An industry first, the G1 iTIC provides the ability to see in dark and smoke filled environments, aiding in the speed and effectiveness of your operation from the initial 360, to working the fire, overhaul, and rescue. The patent-pending design of the G1 SCBA with Integrated TIC provides multiple features and advantages such as:
- Auto-on feature that activates the camera once the SCBA is pressurized
- Single integrated power source eliminates the need for additional batteries
- Exclusive full-color display control module
- Installation available at the factory or via a simple, 10-minute field upgrade
- Five user-selectable color palettes on control module’s screen
- Snag-free and lightweight facepiece to navigate challenging fire ground situations
- Cost-effective facepiece free of electronics
“Our Integrated TIC is a realization of the promise of the G1 SCBA to be a platform for innovation," explains Jason Traynor, MSA’s Global Product Business Director for Respiratory Protection and Fire Helmets. "Equally important, it reinforces MSA’s ability to deliver a truly unique and versatile SCBA platform that has the potential to genuinely change the way fires are fought and protect those that protect us in ways never before possible.”
To learn more, visit www.MSAfire.com/breathe or call 1-877-MSA-FIRE.