Attend or Host Select MSA Training Courses to Receive Exclusive Product Discounts!
Now through August 31st 2017, attend or host a qualifying two-day MSA Training Course* and save on select MSA safety products! It's that easy!
*Qualifying MSA Training Courses:
- 16-hour Competent Person for Safety at Heights
- 16-hour Confined Space Entry and Operations
- 8-hour Authorized Person & 8-hour Competent Person for Equipment Inspection (MSA & Latchways)
Select products included in the promotion:
How it Works:
- Register and attend one of the specified training courses outlined above: http://us.msasafety.com/training.
- After successful completion of the course, an email explaining how to retrieve certificate will be send. You will also be provided with a promotion code and instruction sheet that can be presented to any AUTHORIZED MSA Channel Partner for additional discounts on the products outlined above.
- In order to receive the exclusive discount, the authorized MSA Channel Partner must have the promotion code, instruction sheet, and a copy of the MSA training certificate.
- MSA Channel Partner will provide the additional savings on their standard quotation.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is valid for end users who participated in one of MSA’s eligible training courses conducted on or before August 31, 2017.
- All qualifying orders must be placed by October 31, 2017.
- The promotion is valid for 60 days from the date the training certificate was issued.
- A copy of your training certificate and the promotional code (provided to you in your letter) must be provided to the distributor when placing a qualifying order.
- Distributor discount is not valid with any contract or special pricing.
- Channel Partner purchase orders to MSA must include the promotion code provided to the training participant as well as a copy of the customer’s training certificate.
- Allowance is per unit and will be deducted from the standard price and is not valid with any other promotion or special pricing.
- Qualifying orders must be drop-shipped to the end user.
- Ground freight will be prepaid by MSA for any orders falling under the minimum freight requirement.
- MSA reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- MSA Customer Service: Deduct allowance from Channel Partner net price and enter promo code in order notes.
If you have any questions regarding this promotion, please email the MSA Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 MSA Training End User Promotion