Chillgard® 5000 Monitor Now Available!
Fixed Gas & Flame Detection
Introducing the new Chillgard® 5000 Refrigerant Leak Monitor! Using MSA’s patented photoacoustic infrared (PAIR) technology to detect leaks at the earliest level of 1 part per million (ppm), the Chillgard 5000 keeps facilities in compliance with ASHRAE Standard 15 for optimal safety in mechanical equipment rooms.
In the event of a leak, the Chillgard 5000 provides a clear visual and audible signal to alert of costly and environmentally-harmful refrigerant gas. Features include:
- Easy to navigate user interface sends real-time status indicators through BACnet, Modbus or 4-20 mA analog.
- Seven-inch color touchscreen provides a clear visual indication when an alarm, fault or event occurs.
- Event log and diagnostic log to track troubleshooting.
- Designated calibration port for simplified touch of a button calibration
- Advanced diagnostics to notify users when service is due for sensors, pumps, and flow systems.
The Chillgard 5000 comes with an ease of use not seen before. Existing Chillgard RT users can use already installed wiring/conduit to upgrade their units. The Chillgard 5000’s lightweight design (under 20 lbs.) makes it easy to install. It can be expanded from 4 points to 8 or 16 points easily in the field as needed.
When it comes to safety, you can’t afford to compromise. The new Chillgard 5000 is always looking ahead to provide reliable, durable, and easy to manage refrigerant leak detection. For more information, go to www.MSAgasdetection or contact MSA Customer Service 1-800-672-4678.