Discontinuation Notice: FL3100H and FlameGard® 5 UV/IR Flame Detectors
Fixed Gas & Flame Detection
The FL3100H and FlameGard 5 UV/IR flame detectors will be discontinued as of August 31, 2019. Replacement parts will be available up until 2023 or until components can no longer be sourced.
Effective August 31, 2019, the FL3100H and FlameGard 5 UV/IR Flame Detectors will be discontinued. MSA will continue to support these products with replacement parts until 2023, or until critical components can no longer be sourced, whichever comes first.
In September 2018, MSA launched the General Monitors FL500 UV/IR Flame Detector which will serve as an applicable replacement. Key features were retained from the previous generation of flame detectors, but we also incorporated new, distinguishable features in a compact design including:
- Six FM performance approved fuel sources - butane, ethane, heptane, methane, methanol and propane.
- Three LED indicators for alarm, fault and normal operating conditions.
- Field of view up to 130°.
- Rugged stainless steel housing.
- Flexible communication with Relays, HART, Modbus, 4-20 mA sink or source communication.
- Improved performance.
Please contact your local sales manager if you have any questions.