MSA Sponsored Webinar - What Contractors Should Know to Work Safely
Join us for this MSA sponsored webinar highlighting key safety points of what contractors should know. Register today!
In conjunction with Voltage, MSA is proud to sponsor What Contractors Should Know to Work Safely.
DATE: June 18, 2019
TIME: 1:00-2:00 PM (EST)
WEBINAR TAKE AWAYS:
- Who is covered by electrical regulations and the NFPA 70E
- Examples of what can happen violating those regulations/standards
- Who is a qualified person and why some people who think they are qualified are not
- Some changes that may be in 2021 NFPA 70E (based on 1st draft meeting)
- Some recent accident statistics
- Pre-job requirements
ABOUT THE SPEAKER: James (Jim) R. Wright, Vice President of Training Services, has worked for Shermco Industries Inc. since 2001. He is a NFPA Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP) and a NETA Level IV Senior Technician. Jim is Shermco Industries' principal member on NFPA Technical Committee for NFPA 70B: Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment.