MSA’s New EVOTECH™ Full-Body Harness Adds Value without Complexity
Fall arrest harness offers new design features that improve user comfort, ease of use, durability, and user safety. OSHA, ANSI Z359.1/ANSI A10.32, CSA approvals.
The EVOTECH Harness also offers the Field ID Safety Network with Field ID access to provide a reliable, specific on-line inspection and safety compliance (ISCM) management system. MSA Field ID Network combines hand-held computers, a Web-based safety system, and RFID (radio frequency identification) to greatly simplify inspection and safety compliance processes. Manufacturers, distributors, end users, and inspection providers can share safety data, providing safety traceability and tools to help ensure safer work environments.
- Breathable padding
- No binding edge on shoulder padding
- "Boxer-cut" leg strap design
- Variable width sub-pelvic strap webbing
Ease of Use
- Dual-color webbing
- Available with Quick-Connect Buckles
- Qwik-FitTM Buckle hardware on chest and leg straps
- Single-hand torso adjustment buckles
- 3-position back D-ring
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends
- Washable shoulder pad with Velcro
- Nanotech web coating
- Covered label pack
- Reflective harness web piping
- Available with Suspension Trauma Safety Step
- Available with hydration pack
- Available with Medical ID kit
Click here to view & download EVOTECH Harness launch documents.
Contact your local MSA Distributor or MSA Sales Manager for a demo of this product!