MSA G1 Industrial SCBA Offers Additional Flexibility!
The G1 Industrial SCBA already offers many unique design features while improving performance and ease of maintenance, but now MSA has MORE reasons to choose one of the most trusted platforms in the industry! Read here for details.
MSA is excited to announce a re-launch of the G1 Industrial SCBA platform! We have taken steps to enhance user experience by adding a new Remote Cylinder Connection and the following NIOSH approvals receipt:
- Twin Cartridge APR Adapter -- Launched in March, 2020: Allows users to convert their G1 Facepiece from a Supplied-Air Respirator to an Air-Purifying Respirator using Advantage® and Comfo style respirator cartridges.
- G1 Remote Connect Cylinder Connection (G1 iRC) -- Launch September, 2020: Offers more flexibility by allowing the same Cylinder/Valve combination to be used on AirHawk II*, G1 NFPA and G1 Industrial with Remote Connect SCBA.
- New "fire-hardened" configurations including CBRN-hardened versions with reflective shoulder harnesses, metal cylinder band/pull strap buckles/seatbelt-style waist buckle and ExtendAire II Emergency Breathing Supply System.
*For those customers with existing AirHawk II fleets, the following accessory options are available to meet specific customer needs:
- Customers seeking to update AirHawk II's to the G1 Facepiece, our existing upgrade kits will remain available.
- Customers with existing AirHawk II cylinders who will be using them with G1 NFPA or G1 Industrial Remote Connect versions, dovetail kits (based on cylinder type) are available for field upgrade.
The G1 Industrial SCBA offers even more flexibility to support your respirator needs across multiple industrial applications. Contact MSA Customer Service 1-800-672-2222 for more information.