Discontinuation Notice: General Monitors Controllers
Fixed Gas & Flame Detection
MSA and General Monitors offer numerous options for your monitoring and controller needs, however as of June 30, 2021 some of these options will be discontinued.
After many years of service, we are announcing the discontinuation of several General Monitors controllers effective 30 June 2021. MSA offers many other controller options to choose from depending on the application.
The following products are affected by this discontinuation:
- MC600 – Multi-Channel Controller
- 580A – Dual-Channel Combustible Gas Monitor
- DC110 – Eight Channel Combustible Readout/Relay Module
- 2280A – Four Channel H2S Gas Monitor
- DT210 – Eight Channel H2S Readout/Relay Module
- 2602A – Zero Two Series Control Module for H2S Applications
- FL802 – Multi-Channel Flame Detection Readout/Relay Display Module
- MD002 – Monitored Driver Output Module
- ZN002A – Three Zone Control Module
- PS002 – Power Supply
Each product affected by discontinuation will continue to be supported with service and spare parts for a period of 5 years, or until critical components are exhausted. Read complete discontinuation notice.