MODEL 10K™ Integrated Fire and Gas System is Latest Addition to MSA Permanent Instrument Product Line
Fixed Gas & Flame Detection
The MODEL 10K Fire and Gas System is an NFPA 72-approved fire and gas controller.
Highlights of the MODEL 10K Fire and Gas System include:
- FM Approved:
- To NFPA 72 compliance as a system
- Proprietary central station monitoring
- As both fire alarm panel & gas controller
- Fault tolerant digital communications
- Releasing control panel
- Remote I/O capability
- Optional fiber optic communications
- Color touch-screen operator interface
- Data and event logging
- Supports third party device integration
- Gas calibration histories (combustible and H2S gas)
- Simple, reliable and cost-effective field wiring topology
- Addressable detection loop for buildings
The MSA MODEL 10K Fire and Gas System is ideal for use in compressor stations, drilling and production platforms, refineries and pipelines, LNG/LPG facilities, storage facilities, chemical plants, electric power plants and wastewater treatment plants.
Please visit www.msanet.com/MODEL10K for more information including PowerPoint presentations, MSA-U® and MSA TV episodes.