MSA named 'TOP WORKPLACE'
Based exclusively on feedback gathered from a Pittsburgh Post-Gazette survey of our Pittsburgh-area associates, MSA is honored to be named one of the Top places to work in Western Pennsylvania by Workplace Dynamics and the Post-Gazette.
A top workplace is often defined as one that is not only successful with the bottom line, but also one that places a heightened focus on employees. With that said, we couldn't be prouder of this 'Top Workplace' recognition.
Out of the six categories surveyed, MSA scored high in all, and ranked second in pay and benefits in the Large Company category.
Other areas surveyed include:
- The company's values, leadership and strategy
- How the company communicates and gets work done
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Work atmosphere and work environment
- Quality of the managers and their managerial skills