MSA's ALTAIR® Fire CO Detector Saves Lives in Norwood, Ohio
Portable Gas Detection
Firefighters/medics, Michael Mullins and Robert Schlachter, answered a call from an ill woman who lived in a third-floor apartment. While Mullins and Schlachter were climbing the stairs to reach the victim, an alarm started beeping from the ALTAIR Fire CO Gas Detector attached to their trauma bag.
The ALTAIR Gas Detector not only saved the victim's life, but it also prevented any risk of injury to the firefighters/medics on the scene - not to mention, the inevitable CO exposure to the remaining residents living in the house.
Interested in hearing this story in its entirety? Then CLICK HERE to view the new video available that provides the details of Mullins and Schlachter's story, told in their own words.