Please note this resource contains archived content only. Please visit https://msasafety.com to search and explore the newest content available.
If you are an MSA Channel Partner or MSA Associate, please login to view secure information.
MSA's ALTAIRĀ® Fire CO Detector Saves Lives in Norwood, Ohio
  • Portable Gas Detection Portable Gas Detection
Firefighters/medics, Michael Mullins and Robert Schlachter, answered a call from an ill woman who lived in a third-floor apartment. While Mullins and Schlachter were climbing the stairs to reach the victim, an alarm started beeping from the ALTAIR Fire CO Gas Detector attached to their trauma bag.

ALTAIR Fire CO Gas Detector

The ALTAIR Gas Detector not only saved the victim's life, but it also prevented any risk of injury to the firefighters/medics on the scene - not to mention, the inevitable CO exposure to the remaining residents living in the house.

Interested in hearing this story in its entirety?  Then CLICK HERE to view the new video available that provides the details of Mullins and Schlachter's story, told in their own words.