V-Gard® Accessory System Product Line Now Complete!
Head, Eye, Face and Hearing
The V-Gard Accessory System from MSA is a fully integrated face protection line with over 50 new products featuring frames, visors and chin protectors.
V-Gard Frames offer optional debris control, simple visor/frame installation/removal, and compatibility with earmuffs, half-mask respirators and other PPE.
V-Gard Visors provide protection for General Purpose, Chemical and Splash, Elevated Temperature, Welding, Cutting and Brazing, and Arc Flash applications.
V-Gard Chin Protectors offer additional protection for the neck area - plus, our retractable chin protector allows unrestricted head movement.
The V-Gard Accessory System is tested and approved to work with MSA Helmets. Our products offer the only system with products compliant to many global standards - with just one part number per product!
In total, the V-Gard Accessory System line offers 55 face protection products, and 13 winter liners.
With this final product launch, 13 products have been added, including:
- Full-brim hat frames, including an elevated temperature model
- Reflective-coated visors for elevated temperature applications, clear and green tinted
- General-purpose contoured visors and nitrometers, with anti-fog/anti-scratch coatings, in clear and green tint
- An aluminum-edged mesh visor
- Arc protection products, including visors and an all-in-one kit, complete with a hat.
These products meet the applicable requirements for ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3; many also meet EN166, AS/NZS 1337, and many local standards.
For more information, please visit www.MSAsafety.com/VGardSystem or call 1-800-MSA-2222.
Click here to view Above the Neck bulletin
Click here to view V-Gard Accessory System bulletin
Click here to view Visor Comparison bulletin
Contact your local MSA Distributor for ordering information.