Galaxy® GX2 Automated Test System Interactive Simulator Now Available
Portable Gas Detection
The GALAXY GX2 Automated Test System provides simple, intelligent testing and calibration of MSA ALTAIR® and ALTAIR PRO Single-Gas Detectors and ALTAIR 4X and ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detectors. An interactive, online simulator is now available for your use.
To utilize the Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System's interactive simulator, please click here.
The 3D Explore Feature provides a full, 360° view.
The following simulations are available:
- Product Setup - Learn how to connect the units and charge the instruments;
- Docking Instruments - Identify and understand the differences regarding how each instrument is docked;
- Powering On for First Time - Utilize set-up screens for the date/time, language selection, and more;
- Configuration Options - Learn how best to utilize configuration screens for the GX2, instruments, air cylinder, etc.;
- Warning Statuses - Identify what each indicator light means, e.g., whether the instrument is fully charged or not or whether the air cylinder has expired or if it is still good;
- Calibration and Bump Test - Displays test progress and pass/fail results.
For more information on the Galaxy GX2 Automated Test System, please click here or visit www.MSAsafety.com.