Chillgard® 5000 Monitoring Platform Expands!
Fixed Gas & Flame Detection
MSA is excited to announce the expansion of the Chillgard 5000 product family to include enhancements and extensive offerings when it comes to choosing the best product for detecting refrigerant leaks.
MSA is pleased to announce that the Chillgard 5000 Product Family has expanded to offer more choices when it comes to detecting refrigerant leaks.
The Chillgard 5000 Refrigerant Monitor has expanded its refrigerant library and now includes over 35 refrigerant gases including Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants. Features include:
- Choice of up to six different refrigerant gases to monitor from the onboard refrigerant library.
- Photoacoustic Infrared (PAIR) technology offers a longer sensor life, more stability, and less calibration requirements.
The Chillgard 5000 Ammonia Monitor is a new release that monitors ammonia leaks as low as 10 ppm. While also employing many of the same features as the Chillgard 5000 Refrigerant Monitor, it offers advantages over traditional Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensors. Features include:
- Predictive diagnostic capability alerts users when it is time to service the sensor, pump, or flow systems before unexpected failure.
- Calibration performed away from the sample environment for safe and easy access reducing time spent on maintenance.
- Multiple communication outputs make it easy to integrate into Building Management Systems.
The Chillgard 5000 Remote Display makes it easier than ever to meet ASHRAE 15 and EN 378 compliance standards by providing entry way signaling that verifies gas levels inside a potentially hazardous area. Features include:
- Display mimics Chillgard 5000 Gas Monitor readings for gas concentration, alarm status, calibration, and fault diagnostics.
- Workers are easily alerted by a 70dB audible alarm and ability to read monitor status prior to room entry.
- Up to 4 remote displays can be connected in series.
These enhancements within the Chillgard 5000 product line make it the ideal solution for early detection of refrigerant or ammonia gas leaks. To learn more, see our complete HVAC product line.
See the full list of collateral materials on the Chillgard webpage and WebDam: New literature, competitive comparisons, updated landing page, sales presentation, bid specs, pricing, and more!
Please note that the lead times are 5-6 weeks for the remote display and ammonia units and 4 weeks for the refrigerant unit.
Click here, to see what your customers are receiving this month.